Have you ever been lost? You go adventuring and forget how to get home. Or maybe you die and all of your stuff is gone, because you don’t know where you were. Not anymore!
This is a mod which allows you to set waypoints and turn on the GPS that will guide you to the right location.
1. When you load your world, you will see a new button (top-left) “W”. Tap on it!
2. A nice looking menu will appear. It contains all waypoints you made and a button to create one. Tap on Create waypoint!
3. A new windows will pop out ad ask you to name your waypoint. By default, name will be your coordinates.
4. Rename it to whatever you want, and tap on Ok. If you tap on Cancel, it won’t create a waypoint.
5. Now you see your waypoint in the menu! Next to waypoints are “x” buttons. If you tap on “x”, it will delete that waypoint. You can tap on “waypoint” to turn on the GPS! To turn the GPS off, you just open the menu again and tap on selected waypoint (it will be blue color).
6. When GPS is on, an arrow will appear on top of the screen. GPS works like a compass. It will point at the direction that you should go. When you get closer to the location, arrow will start spinning indicating that you arrived.
7. In this mod, I also implemented the “Last death” waypoint. Basically, when you die, mod will automatically create a waypoint.
8. “Latest death” is a special button that will not interfere with other waypoints. It doesn’t have the “x” button for you to accidentally tap on it.