MCPE 1.0.0 Texture Packs Download: 198 | Like: 3
Author site :
Author youtube channel:
This resource pack adds a waving animation for 7 of the plants in Minecraft. It’s supposed to make the plants more realistic and look similar to when you see plants sway in the wind in real life. There’s of course no wind in Minecraft but this pack adds an illusion of wind.
Which plants are animated?
The following plants have been animated. The animation makes them look more realistic. It’s a common feature for shader packs but this isn’t a shader. It’s simply textures.
- Carrots, growth stage 2 and 3
- Leaves: acacia, oak, big oak, birch, jungle, spruce
- Nether wart, growth stage 1 and 2
- Potatoes, growth stage 2 and 3
- Lily Pad
- Wheat, growth stage 4, 5, 6 and 7
The animations are best visible when you get up close to the plants.