Neutralism Addon for MCPE
Addons for MinecraftPE Download: 8 | Like: 0
Author site :
Author youtube channel:
The Neutralism Addon makes all of the mobs (except for two) neutral. It’s great for everyone who enjoy monsters in their worlds but don’t necessarily want to continuously fight them unless they start the fight themselves. It’s a really well thought out addon with great uses for your next survival adventures in Minecraft.
The following mobs are ones which were previously hostile but are now neutral. You can walk by them and they won’t chase you. But as soon as you hit them they will attack you back in any way they can. The attacks are still the same as before but they only happen if they are provoked.
- Blaze/Ghast (fireballs)
- Creeper (explosive)
- Silverfish, wither skeeltons, zombies, husks, zombie villagers, endermen, magma cubes, slimes (normal attack)
- Witch (potion throwing)
- Spiders, cave spiders
- The Wither (this doesn’t apply to the explosions and random attacks)
Mobs which were previously friendly are now neutral. One of the neutral mobs are cows. By hitting one of the cows an entire gang of them came running after me and totally destroyed me.
Cows are not to be messed with. If this continues we might soon have a cow as president!
- Adult cows: hostile if attacked, an angry cow can’t be leashed
- Adult pigs, rabbits, skeleton horses, bats, chickens, mooshrooms, sheep, squids: hostile if attacked
- Untamed horses, donkeys and mules: hostile if attacked, you can’t tame something which is angry
Here are some exceptions for mobs which haven’t been changed:
- Wild wolves: still attacks sheep and rabbits, otherwise they starve
- Wild ocelots: still attacks chickens, they also have to eat
Tags: mcpe 0.16.1 addons, mcpe 0.16.2 addons
- Mobs spawned before adding the behavior pack for that world doesn’t work, at this point there is no fix for it
- Slimes and magma cubes which “split” won’t become hostile
- Squids are bugged, don’t deal damage
- Guardians and Elder Guardians can’t be changed, acts strangely when minecraft:behavior.hurt_by_target is applied
- Angry pigs are rideable. It’s a bug and it shouldn’t be possible but the creator hasn’t found a workaround for it yet