NerdCraft 2 Mod for MCPE 0.13.0/0.12.3
Mods for Minecraft Pocket Edition (MCPE) Download: 91419 | Like: 887
Compatible with MCPE: 0.13.0/0.12.3
NerdCraft 2 Mod is an tech based mod the makes machinary in pocket edition simple and practical, without GUIs so that everyone can enjoy it!
There are 2 main ores in NerdCraft 2 Mod: Copper and Tin. They can be found around level 30, they are used as components in the mod.
Further on when you have a good NerdCraft 2 setup you will be able to get into alloys. Currently there are only 2 alloys: Steel and Enderium. Both are used to make higher tiers items and blocks. To get the ingots you will 1st need to make their respective “blends”. Steel Blend is made by Carbon Dust and Iron Dust. Enderium Blend is made by Ender Dust and Steel Blend.
All the new Metals can be compacted into Blocks and then back into Ingots.
Gears are also added into the game as components too.
To get a gear just put together either Copper, Tin, Steel or Enderium Ingots with 1 Iron Ingot.
To get the machines you will need a Machine Casing and A Redstone Energy Binding.
The 1st is made by Iron Ingots and Tin Ingots, the 2nd is made by Copper Ingots and Redstone Dust.
An important part about the machines is how they work.
NerdCraft 2 Mod doesn’t provide any GUI to assure a great experience for everyone.
Instead machines need to be near a Generator and have on top of them a simple Chest.
After that simply tap on the machines to actually active them (If the machine isn’t working just tap it, sometimes the game deletes the machine from the list).
Here is how a simple setup should look:
Remember to put the chest that isn’t facing the same side, they have to be separated.
Also by combining some Iron Ingot and some Tin Ingots you can get a Wrench to rotate the machine to face where you like.
You can easily obtain this machine by crafting it with: some Copper, Tin , Flint and obiusly the 2 main components of it.
The Grinder requires 1 PPU (Look in Power & Generation) to run and does what it says.
Here the recipe list:
- 1 Metal Ore = 2 Metal Dusts
- 1 Diamond Ore = 2 Diamonds
- 1 Emerald Ore = 2 Emeralds
- 1 Coal Ore = 4 Carbon Dust
- 1 Ender Pearl (kill endermans) = 1 Ender Dust
- 1 Sandstone = 4 Sand
- 1 Cobblestone = 1 Sand
- 1 Wool = 4 String
You can easily cook the dusts in a normal furnace or use the Energy Smelter.
You can easily obtain this machine by crafting it with: some Copper, Tin , Furnace and obiusly the 2 main components of it.
The Energy Smelter requires 1 PPU (Look in Power & Generation) either then working like a normal furnacs it can also do other stuff.
Here the recipe list:
- 1 Metal Ore = 1 Metal Ingot
- 1 Metal Dust/Blend = 1 Metal Ingot
You can easily obtain this machine by crafting it with: some Copper, Tin , Redstone Dust/Blocks and obiusly the 2 main components of it.
The Charging Station is a machine that can inject PPU (Look into Power & Generation) into different items/tools.
Power & Generation
Every tech mod has its own energy system, NerdCraft 2 Mod rotates around PPU (Pocket Power Units).
There are 4 different types of generators some of them produce more, but require more expensive resources, others just requires things like… potatoes!
Just like the Machines, Generators don’t have a GUI instead they use a normal Chest that has to be placed on top of them where you can put the fuel source.
After that just tap the Generators to active them (if not working tap them again).
The Coal Generator
Crafted from Copper Ingots/Gears, a Redstone Energy Binding, a Furnace and 2 Coal,
this generator produces 4 PPU for fuel.
It’s a Early-Game Generator.
It runs on Coal and Charcoal.
The Pyro Generator
Crafted from Steel Ingots/Gears, a Redstone Energy Binding, a Furnace and 2 Blaze Powders,
this generator produces 8 PPU for fuel.
It’s a Mid-Game Generator.
It runs on Blaze Rods.
The Tuberous Generator
Crafted from Tin Ingots/Gears, a Redstone Energy Binding, a Furnace and 2 Potatoes,
this generator produces 1 PPU for fuel.
Its a Early-Game Generator, but come on it runs on freaking POTATOES!
Using the power of the Enderium you are able to create powerful end-game tools to help you during your journey.
Each tools hold to a maximum of 50 PPU (That’s 1000 uses before it runs out).
Remember these are highly precision tools so don’t use them for massive destruction.
Its created from Enderium Ingots and Redstone Dust/Blocks.
For now its just a component.
Energized Power Blade
Its created from Enderium Ingots, Redstone Dust/Blocks, Steel Ingots and an Energy Core.
This weapon deals 10 damage to entities and sets them on fire.
Energized Matter Deconstructor
It is created from Enderium Ingots, Redstone Dust/Blocks, Steel Ingots and an Energy Core.
Be claiming this you pretty much completed NerdCraft 2 Mod.
This tool can insta-mine any block except bedrock, when it destroys a block it adds it to your inventory.
Before its a precision tool, so don’t try to make a strip mine with it because it will stop working automatically.
All Block/Item IDs & Crafting Recipes
- Machine Casing (178) – 4 tin ingots + 4 iron ingots
- Grinder (179) – 3 tin ingots + 1 machine casing + 1 redstone energy binding + 2 flint + 2 copper ingots
- Energy Smelter (180) – 4 tin ingots + 1 machine casing + 1 redstone energy binding + 1 furnace + 2 copper ingots
- Charging Station (181) – 2 tin ingots + 1 machine casing + 1 redstone energy binding + 3 redstone blocks + 2 copper ingots
- Coal Generator (powered by coal or charcoal) (192) – 3 copper ingots + 1 redstone energy binding + 1 furnace + 2 coal + 2 copper gear
- Pyro Generator (powered by blaze rods) (193) – 3 steel ingots + 1 redstone energy binding + 1 furnace + 2 blaze powder + 2 steel gear
- Tuberous Generator (powered by potatoes) (194) – 3 tin ingots + 1 redstone binding + 1 furnace + 2 potatoes + 2 tin gear
- Ender Reactor (powered by ender pearls) (195) – 3 enderium ingots + 1 redstone energy binding + 1 furnace + 2 ender pearls + 2 enderium gear
- Energy Duct (182) (not yet implemented)
- Copper Block (196) – 9 copper ingots
- Tin Block (197) – 9 tin ingots
- Steel Block (199) – 9 steel ingots
- Enderium Block (200) – 9 enderium ingots
- Tin Ore (176) – found underground (around layer 30)
- Copper Ore (177) – found underground (around layer 30)
- Ender Pearl Dust (3984) – obtained by placing ender pearls in the grinder machine
- Ender Pearl (3984) – kill Endermen to get
- Carbon Dust (3985) – obtained by placing coal in the grinder machine
- Steel Blend (3986) – 4 carbon dust + 1 iron dust
- Steel Ingot (3987) – put Steel Blend in a furnace to get OR 1 steel block in a crafting table gives 9 ingots
- Enderium Blend (3988) – 4 ender dust + 1 steel blend
- Enderium Ingot (3989) – put Enderium Blend in a furnace to get OR 1 enderium block in a crafting table gives 9 ingots
- Tin Ingot (3990) – put Tin Ore or Tin Dust in a furnace to get OR 1 tin block in a crafting table gives 9 ingots
- Copper Ingot (3991) – put Copper Ore or Copper Dust in a furnace to get OR 1 copper block in a crafting table gives 9 ingots
- Tin Dust (3992) – obtained by placing tin ore in the grinder machine
- Copper Dust (3993) – obtained by placing copper ore in the grinder machine
- Iron Dust (3994) – obtained by placing iron ore in the grinder machine
- Gold Dust (3995) – obtained by placing gold ore in the grinder machine
- Tin Gear (3996) – 4 tin ingots + 1 iron ingot
- Copper Gear (3997) – 4 copper ingots + 1 iron ingot
- Steel Gear (3998) – 4 steel ingots + 1 iron ingot
- Enderium Gear (3999) – 4 enderium ingots + 1 iron ingot
- Wrench (4000) – 2 tin ingots + 1 iron ingot
- Redstone Energy Binding (4001) – 4 redstones + 1 copper ingot
Download NerdCraft 2 Mod:
For 0.13.0, 0.12.3
Tags: mcpe 0.12.3 mods, mcpe 0.13.0 mods
Author site :
Author youtube channel: