Doggy Mod for MCPE
Mods for Minecraft Pocket Edition (MCPE) Download: 70786 | Like: 831
|Author: TheGoldVane, Juan Zavala
Author site :
Author youtube channel:
This mod adds six different dogs to the game. It uses the dog models found in the popular PC mod known as DoggyStyle – Domestic Dog Breeds. This Pocket Editon mod is much more simple as it only adds the mobs and none of the features to interact with the dog. Even though it’s kind of basic it’s a really cool addition to the game!
How does it work?
Open the text chat and type /eggs to obtain six spawn eggs (or use the crafting recipes found further down on this page). Then open your inventory, select the eggs and then use them (by tapping on the ground) to spawn the dogs.
They look really cute but besides being adorable they can’t really do anything. The mobs have the same characteristics to that of a pig and if you exit the world they won’t save. But besides these obvious flaws it’s definitely a really cool mod with great potential if the creator decides to continue the development.
IDs & Crafting Recipes
Tags: mcpe 0.15.6 mods
- Chihuahua (645) – 1 bone + 1 egg + 1 sandstone
- Husky (646) – 1 bone + 1 egg + 1 lapis lazuli block
- Beagle (647) – 1 bone + 1 egg + 1 stone
- Weiner (648) – 1 bone + 1 egg + 1 bread
- Dalmatian (649) – 1 bone + 1 egg + 1 coal block
- Poodle (650) – 1 bone + 1 egg + 1 redstone block