Dino Mod (Jurassic) for MCPE 0.12.x
Mods for Minecraft Pocket Edition (MCPE) Download: 19731 | Like: 185
Compatible with MCPE: 0.12.x
The core idea of the Dino Mod is to add dinosaurs to Minecraft PE. Currently the mod is still in its early stages of development and it only supports one dinosaur. It can’t do much except looking pretty cool.
In the future the dinosaurs will most likely be able to roam freely in the world and you will be able to feed them to make them grow into larger creatures.
Currently there is just one dinosaur available to be spawned. A tyrannosaurus, commonly known as T-Rex. In the future more dinosaurs will be available, such as the next version will include the spinosaurus.
The T-Rex is a quite small dinosaur upon first spawning. As the mod is still in its early stages of development it doesn’t grow and the Dino Food item can’t be used as of yet. It’s likely that in the future it will work as a way to grow dinosaurs into greater creatures.
Item IDs & Crafting Recipes
- Tyrannosaurus Fossil (460) – break gravel to find
- Spinosauros Fossil (461) – break gravel to find
- Mosquito (462) – break gravel to find
- Syringe (463) – 4 glass blocks + 1 iron ingot
- Dinosaur Blood (464) – 1 syringe + 1 mosquito
- Tyrannosaurus Rex Egg (465) – 1 egg + 1 Dinosaur Blood + 1 raw beef + 1 Tyrannosaurus Fossil
- Spinosaurus Egg (466) – 1 egg + 1 Dinosaur Blood + 1 raw beef + 1 Spinosaurus Egg
Tags: mcpe 0.12.1 mods, mcpe 0.12.2 mods, mcpe 0.12.3 mods
Author site :
Author youtube channel: